Accidental personal injuries are absolutely the worst. “Oh, how did you do that?” “Well, frankly, I’m an idiot.”
i once burned myself really bad on the leg because i accidentally poured boiling water on myself in science class
I once burned all five fingers on my right hand because I tried to move a baking tray out of an oven and forgot I wasn’t wearing gloves.
I am hand sewing four layers of leather and holy Jesus my fingers are bruised to hell.
please place your bets on how far I’ll get before I give up.
im laughing so hard because no matter what song you listen to
spiderman dances to the beat
no matter what song
ive been testing it and lauing my ass off for an hour
*hisses at Jess*
1. I can arrange 18 musicians into a somewhat functioning band playing a medley of ten songs and I am fucking proud of that I don’t care if it’s a positive thing or not I just want to say I can do it.
2. I’m a pretty good songwriter. Not brilliant but I get the words down and they sound okay…I like to think that makes them bearable to listen to (if you want an example, http://harlowrockschool.bandcamp.com/track/the-siren-song )
3. I’m quite easy to talk to. People find it easy to tell me things that are worrying them even if I don’t know how to help them out, and I like listening to people in exchange.
4. I’m stupidly loyal to people. That secret you told me when we were eight and told me never to share? Still keeping it. Your birthday coming up and I have another event on at the same time? I’ll try my damnest to do both things, but ultimately your birthday’s going to come first. I’ve only met you three times but you spilled your life story to me? Absolutely fine I’ll probably still refer to you in conversations. Hunt me down because I have food and you’re hungry? Yeah why not I’ll share *STARING AT YOU, JESS.*
5. I love to write stories. I always have ideas running through my mind, of people, places, worlds and creatures. I don’t always get them written down, but as a result I have a lot of knowledge on varying topics from name meanings to the countries cannibalism is still a legal practise in to the origin of mermaids, social dynamics of fae folk…
6. I am a history nerd and proud of it. I love walking around museums and old castles, learning stories and histories of the places I visit. Recently we went back to Wales with my family and I found out about the tradition of carving lovespoons, which I have now fallen in love with myself.
Cookiesandcthulhu you’re up!
Oh thank you so much for answering! I hope you’re okay with me asking, but I’m curious, is it just describable as a feeling? Like you’ll wake up and just FEEL more female or male, and then your attitude alters slightly as well?
1. I like to think I’m easy to talk to and easily approachable,
2. I’m pretty good with kids in the sense of kids seem to like me and listen to me and I can sing a baby to sleep quite quickly.
3. I look freaking gorgeous in my corsets and no one will convince my different.
4. I’m pretty clever (I think so anyway) and I’ve been told I’m creative
5. I’m very loyal. To my friends and my family, I’m loyal until either they betray me first or they decide I’m no longer worth their time. I’m still loyal and holding secrets of friends I haven’t spoken to for months.